In addition to some basic features that every small business document management system is expected to have, you can find the following tasks through which that Sohodox makes managing documents a breeze for you:
- Sohodox is backed by the power and speed of a Database
- You can add your existing files in batches. You can also exclude specific file types using wild cards
- Attach text Tags (labels) to documents to find files faster
- Create Document Types for documents: The Document Types feature allows you to use a more structured approach to manage your documents. Using Document Types, you can store specific indexing information with each document (e.g. store an Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Amount with each stored Invoice and store the Sender Name, Date with each stored Letter). The main advantage of this approach is that detailed information about each type of document added can be captured by creating very specific data fields. Doing this also increases the number of ways you can look for documents. This feature greatly enhances Sohodox’s document management capability, making it a great PaperPort alternative.
- Link documents that you frequently use to one another for quicker switching between them
- Quick search: just type and go!
- Saved searches: for later re-use
- Create users
- Create saved Profiles for scanning, export, import etc.
- Share Documents with other users
- Assign Documents to another user
- Horizontal or Vertical Layout – user can choose
- Import data and documents from text files: helps in integrating with other applications
- Export documents and indexing data to a text file and other formats
The above features are just a glimpse of what Sohodox can do to help you manage documents more efficiently. Below are some highlights that make Sohodox small business document management software the ideal PaperPort alternative you could be looking for:
No activation required
Just purchase Sohodox, download the application, apply the key, and you are ready to switch to a smarter way of managing documents electronically.
Free support for 1 year
When you buy Sohodox licenses, you get a Maintenance Subscription for one year absolutely free. So in case you need technical support during this period, you won’t be charged for it!
Free upgrades for 1 year
Your 1-year Maintenance Subscription also covers free upgrades. This means you can update your Sohodox installation with all major and minor version upgrades released within one year from the date of purchase of your Sohodox licenses.
No issue-based support charges
Some software companies charge for support on a per-issue or per-call basis. With Sohodox though, even after your free maintenance subscription has ended, you are not charged for support per issue or event. You have the option to renew your maintenance subscription for another year or more. This means if you renew, you will again get access to not only support, but also major as well as minor upgrades to Sohodox made within your subscription period. This makes Sohodox a truly cost-effective PaperPort alternative.