A single user license of SOHODOX costs US $9 per user per month. Click here for Sohodox pricing details.
Please contact the sales team to know about discounts
3. If I buy some users now and then buy additional users at a later date, how will the users bought at a later date be priced?
The current user count is not taken into account when deciding the pricing for the additional licenses.
All SOHODOX customers with an active subscription receive free email support upgrades.
No, we do not. Here’s why…
- We give you a 14-Day Free Trial download in which you can explore all the features of Sohodox. You need to purchase the subscription if you believe that the product suits your requirements. Of course, if you have any doubts or questions during your evaluation feel free to write to us at [email protected].
- Every Sohodox customers gets free email support. If you purchase a license and face technical issues, our support team will be happy to help resolve them. As we back up every sale with technical support to match, we are geared to provide you with solutions that meet your expectations.
- Ofcourse you can cancel the subscription. You will not be charged from the next billing cycle.
We accept most internationally recognized credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB.
You can pay in US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Indian Rupee & Australian Dollar.
No. Sohodox is available for electronic download only.
You will receive a registration key by email within 24 hours of purchase, except on weekends and holidays.
Yes. SOHODOX licenses are Annual subscription based licenses. The license can be renewed for over a period of one year by purchasing the annual subscription. (Monthly subscription is also available)
You need to purchase as many licenses as the total number of users expected to login to SOHODOX.
All Sohodox customers under active subscription receive email support and upgrades to the latest version of SOHODOX.
7. All my data is stored in the Sohodox free trial version. Will I be able to retain it once I purchase a license? Or will I have to download the software all over again?
When you purchase a Sohodox license, you will receive a Registration Key via email. Applying this key to your existing installation of the evaluation version will turn it into a registered version of Sohodox. You do not need to uninstall Sohodox and then re-install or re-download it. Data that you added during evaluation will remain available after you register Sohodox.
When you order Sohodox, you will receive 1 year of free email support as well as 1 year of free upgrades to any new versions released. If you wish to receive support and upgrades after the free 1 year period, you must purchase Sohodox Maintenance Subscription. Sohodox Maintenance Subscription entitles you to:
- One year of email support.
- One year of product upgrades of your Sohodox from the date of activation.
Example: Suppose you purchased 25 Sohodox on 1st January, 2011. You will then be entitled to receive free support till 31st December, 2011. You will also receive free upgrades to any new versions of Sohodox released till 31st December, 2011. If you wish to continue to receive support and upgrades beyond the free first year, all you have to do is purchase 25 Sohodox Maintenance Subscriptions. This will entitle you to receive support and free upgrades for another year, i.e. till 31st December, 2012.
Based on research and feedback from our customers, our developers come out with major and minor improvements in the Sohodox software periodically. These could be in the form new features or a more technically sound performance than before. Whenever such improvements are made, a new version of Sohodox is launched. You should always upgrade to the new version to get the most out of Sohodox.
You need to purchase as many Maintenance Subscriptions as the number of Sohodox licenses you currently own.
Yes. You can purchase Maintenance Subscriptions through a reseller.
When you purchase a Maintenance Subscription, you will receive a registration key by email within 24 hours of placing your order (except for weekends and holidays). Apply this registration key to your installation of Sohodox. This will activate your Maintenance Subscription with effect from the date you purchased the subscription.
A Maintenance Subscription is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase of the product, or 1 year from the date of purchasing the Maintenance Subscription. This period of 1 year is known as the Active Subscription period.
9. Should I purchase (or renew) my Maintenance Subscription before the end of the 1-year subscription period?
Every Maintenance Subscription is valid for 1 year. In order to purchase Sohodox Maintenance Subscriptions at the best price, you must always purchase them before your current Maintenance Subscriptions expire (the new Maintenance Subscriptions will be activated only after your previous ones expire). Sohodox Maintenance Subscriptions are priced much higher if you order them after your current Maintenance Subscriptions have expired.
Example: If you bought Sohodox on 1st January, 2011, then your free first year Maintenance Subscription will expire on 31st December, 2011. To receive support and upgrade after this period you must purchase a Maintenance Subscription anytime before 31st December, 2011. Now, if you purchase the Maintenance Subscription on 14th November, 2011, this will remain in the pipeline and will be only activated on 1st January, 2012. You will therefore enjoy support and upgrades for another full year from 1st January, 2012 to 31st December, 2012. For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
When you purchase Sohodox you get free access to all major and minor upgrades and free email support – both for 1 year from the date of purchase. To continue receiving and support and upgrades beyond this period, you must purchase Maintenance Subscriptions. If you decide not to purchase Maintenance Subscriptions, you can continue to use the product as usual, but you will not have access to upgrades neither to customer support. In fact, in case you faced an issue requiring support from our side, one of the first things we would ask you to do would be to upgrade your version to the latest one. Often, that by itself is sufficient to resolve the issue. So it is always beneficial to keep your Sohodox updated to the latest version. And you would be able to do that only if your Maintenance Subscriptions are active.
Two things will happen if you upgrade:
- If your Sohodox Maintenance Subscription has expired and you purchase (or renew) it, Maintenance Subscriptions, you will gain immediate access to all major and minor upgrades to Sohodox for a period of 1 year. You will also get email assistance for customer support issues for a period of 1 year.
- When you upgrade your Sohodox installation to the latest version, you will be able to use any new features that may have been released as part of that version. If other technical improvements have been made to Sohodox, those too reflect in your upgraded installation of Sohodox. Overall, upgrading will help you get the maximum value out of Sohodox document management software.
When you upgrade to version 7, you will need to download the upgrade setup, install it and run it. The upgrade setup will upgrade your Sohodox DB but not touch your data. This means you do not lose your data. In fact, Sohodox 7 will actually help you manage that data even more efficiently than before!
There are 2 steps you may need to take: 1. If your Maintenance Subscription has expired, you need to purchase as many Maintenance Subscriptions as the number of Sohodox licenses you currently own. Learn how to check if your Maintenance Subscription is active or has expired. If the period is active, you can proceed to the next step, given below. 2. Once yourMaintenance Subscription is active, you can begin upgrading to the latest version of Sohodox. Read this blog post to learn all that you need to know about upgrading to a higher version (especially read the answer to the question “How do I upgrade to version 7?”).
Note: This blog post deals with version 7, but the information applies to all Sohodox upgrades in general, unless otherwise specified.