This is your week! May 16-20 is US National Small Business Week. Here are some interesting facts about small business in the US*:
- The National Small Business Week is celebrated every this time since 1963
- There are around 27.2 million small businesses in America
- Over half of all Americans either own or work for a small business
- 60-80% of new jobs in the US are created by small businesses.
A conference is being held from May 18-20 at Mandarin Oriental Hotel and Conference Center in Washington, D.C. to mark this occasion. If you would like to attend, you can check the conference schedule here.
As a provider of document management solutions to small businesses all over the word, we appreciate the role these businesses play in the economies of their respective countries. Our endeavor is to keep developing Sohodox document management software so that it always meets the dynamic needs of small businesses.
Read this Case Study to learn how Sohodox can help you manage your small business documents more efficiently. If you have not yet used document management software, then try Sohodox free for 30 days.
Check out these interesting articles on small business document management:
- Electronic Document Management for Your Small Business
- Small Business Advice: How to Keep Business Records and Documents Safe
- How to Cut Your Small Business Costs Using a Document Management System
- 5 Ways Document Management Software Helps Improve Your Small Business Efficiency
* Source: http://nationalsmallbusinessweek.com/