Sohodox document management software is no doubt an immensely useful tool for your small business; but there is much more to managing documents than just scanning documents, signing them, emailing them or publishing them. What eventually helps you keep a tab of all document management activity is the Reporting feature in Sohodox.
How does generating these reports help?
Sohodox allows you to run reports by user, day and month.
- Generating reports by ‘user’ gives you information about each user’s productivity
- Pulling up a report by ‘day’ gives you an indication about variations in your team/department’s activity; i.e., which days required working more with documents than on interpersonal sessions like meetings, brainstorming etc.
- Running a report by ‘month’ can tell you if your team was busy working on documents as part of a certain project, or they were relatively free – in which case you could pull out some members and assign them to some other project with a more immediate manpower requirement.
As with the Sohodox application itself, good report interpretation skills develop only with consistent use of this feature.
Types of reports you can generate in Sohodox
You can generate the following types of reports in Sohodox:
- Documents added – grouped by user: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by user
- Documents added – daily report: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by day
- Documents added – monthly report: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by month
You can print these reports if you wish. You can also export them as PDF, HTML, MHT or XLS files.
To learn more about reporting features in Sohodox, refer to the online help manual or download the manual’s PDF version. If you are logged-in to Sohodox, you can simply click the Sohodox button and then Help, to access the help manual.
Check out other features of Sohodox
Try Sohodox free for 30 days