We know how difficult it gets to search for folders especially when you have hundreds of them. So to save your time, we have introduced a new feature (in Version 22.214.171.124) which will allow you to search for Folders as well as Tags.
For example, if you want to search for a particular client say “Acme Corp.”, ideally you would have to scroll through the whole list of folders and find it out. But now you just need to press “Ctrl+J” on your keyboard and a box will pop-up, using which you can search for Folders and Tags.
This is how it works…
- Press Ctrl + J . This will launch the Jump To… dialog. (You can also launch the Jump To… dialog via the Right click on a Folder/Tag)
- Enter the first few characters of the Folder/Tag that you want to search for.
- The list of Folders/Tags will be listed in the dropdown.
- Select the necessary Folder/Tag and hit the Enter key on the keyboard.
- The Folder/Tag will now be selected in the Workspace node.
Its that simple. If you would like to suggest a feature which you think will help you and others then please feel free to write to us.